Monday, April 23, 2007

I feel selfish...

I feel selfish because part of my concern with the whole T situation is how it will affect the Garden. I worry that it is driving women away and I hate the idea of losing my Garden gals. I have come to rely on them so much over the last few years and can't imagine not having them around. It still amazes me that they all hold such a big spot in my heart, when I have only met 2 of them in real life. I have seen a few ladies "voice" their hurt and betrayal and thoughts of not coming around for a while or ever. That bums me out so much. Coincidentally, the Garden site has been changed and you log in elsewhere. My panic at not being able to access my online world was significant. I can't imagine not having these ladies in my life.
So now I feel like a heel for thinking of myself when there is obviously another who deserves more attention.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling selfish, too.

(((hugs)))

erika said...

I'm right there with you... (((hugs)))

CrunchyCon said...

You are not the only lady who NEEDS the Garden. We are together for a reason.

Anonymous said...

I need the garden more than ever. You are not alone.

sb said...

Yup, you're not alone.