But held it together. I just dropped Gwendolyn off for her first day of pre-school. She will be going 2 days a week. We had visited before vacation and she jumped right in and had a ball. Today was no different. I had to drag her back out to see her cubby hole with her lunch box and blankie. She could care less about me, she was *at school*!!! She has been so excited to go and the only thing that could make it better in her book would be to have a bus to ride. I took a couple pictures with her backpack before we left the house and I may sneak some more when I pick her up. The pre-school is also where the failed attempt at parent/tot gymnastics is. She will be in gymnastics one afternoon a week, while at school and I think she will be much more ready for it. I just hope she pulls off eating lunch without a huge mess and the nap time. I am so excited for her, but it makes me a little weepy that she is growing up (stupid hormones too).
She has a few friends already attending and more that will start in the fall. I will be back tonight with pictures of my big girl!
Side note - I ended up home yesterday with Owen and pink eye. Just one more reason to not be at work, when I get medically cleared.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Taia's starting preschool next week. I can't believe how fast our little MMs are growing up!
I hate how they are growing up! WWWAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
It is exciting and sad all at the same time...
Post a Comment