a little blood on it. Thank you very much Owen!!
Owen got this cute Buzz Lightyear jersey for his birthday, combining both his loves. I had him in it Saturday. We came home after being gone all day long. Out living quarters are in the upstairs of our house. 27 stairs up to be exact. I try to get him to climb it on his own occasionally, especially when I have 3 boxes and 2 bags to carry. He made two steps and wanted to be carried. I told him no and his 2 year old fit started. He ended up slamming his face into the stair up from himself. I tell him that was an unwise decision and pass him by, telling him to come up when he gets himself together. I go up a couple steps and look back at him and he looks up with blood coming out. Crap!! I drop all my stuff and scoop him up and run the rest of the way up. He cut the inside of his upper lip, likely on his teeth. We (Gwendolyn was psuedo helpful) got the blood stopped and he ran around with a baby freezer teether in his mouth and hockey stick in hand for the rest of the night.
I am sure there will be more of this in my future, but I hope to not repeat it too often.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment