Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Your not coming to my party anymore....

This is what I hear if I am on the "outs" with my 3 year old daughter. You know you are back "in" if she later tells you that you can come to her party. I kindly remind her that I am throwing her party and if she tells me this, then there is no party. I can outwit a 3 year old, hehe.
Fortunately I know that pattern and know I will be reinvited within the hour. Others have been slightly taken aback when given this news, but are always reinvited. Keep in mind this not planned as of yet party is not till March. This child has been ready for it to be her birthday for months.
I am leaning towards having a costume party, come as whatever you want.

3 comments:

ArcticAngel said...

i'd like to be uninvited from my 4 year old sometime...ok i'm kidding, i'm sure eventually i'd miss him :) I can't believe she is almost 4! when is the party (tentative)

AK Alter Ego said...

More than likely, Saturday March 8th. Her day falls on a weekend this year. Chaos at my parents house, I imagine. Wanna come up???

ArcticAngel said...

i want to but we'll have to see :)