Sunday, March 30, 2008

Baby conversation with my oldest baby

I was busy getting ready for work on Friday and Gwendolyn was watching. She pokes me in the belly button and I tell her to stop.
G - Is there a baby in there?
M - No (thanks alot kid) it is just mommy
G - Why isn't there a baby in there, I want there to be a baby in there.
M - (I'll give her the excuse that Matt gives me, LOL) We don't have room for another baby, we have 2 bedroom and 2 kids and 2 parents, no room for more (yet??)
G - (Thinks for a split second) I'll just sleep on the couch and when the baby cries I will get up with the baby and will rock the baby (picture her little body bouncing back and forth) and will pat the baby (picture her patting a imaginary baby in her arms) and will make the baby happy and I will bring the baby to you if the baby needs you.
M - You are preaching to the choir, you need to talk to your father.....
G - Why (damn perpetual whhhhyyyyyyyyy)
I did relay the conversation to Matt that afternoon and he teased me that I am turning the kids against him, with a smile on his face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, she's so sweet! I hope he comes around.