Monday, January 26, 2009
I took him to the wrong place....
This is what Owen accused me of while tears were streaming down his face from a traumatic hair cutting experience. He has had his hair cut professionally 2 other times and sat so still and was a gem. This time, not so much. He never stopped screaming with tear rolling down. I took him to a regular ole place in the mall that had an opening on a Saturday afternoon when we needed to kill an hour. He had fallen asleep in the car for 20 minutes and was clingy when he woke and never got over it. I tried wandering around with him and came back, still a freak scene. She was trying to use buzzers versus scissors and that got his hair half way done before another hairdresser, not sure that she was the manager, came up and claimed that it was not their practice to cut hair with the kid that upset. Gee thanks, you think I an enjoying this??? She had the girl stop. She there I stand with a kid with half a hair cut, looking very obviously like it is not finished. I pay what they are asking and leave to never grace their door step again, ever!!! I go to my parents and stand him on the counter and finish the job that apparently I should have done in the first place. Back to cuteness and off to the ice skating birthday party. I just thought it was so comical that his answer for what the heck is the freak out for, that I took him to the wrong place. Thanks kid, tell me that before we start cutting and are committed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe they made you pay... the one time S started freaking out, we just stuck a lolly in her mouth and she was fine. Hope the next one goes better for you!
-S
I cannot believe they made you pay either! What nerve!!
He is a cutie tho- and know what he wants!
I also can't believe they made you pay! I mean, they sent you away with half a haircut! Blech. I'm glad you're never going back, and I'm sure he is adorable with the cut you gave him.
Post a Comment