I just found a fun website that tells you what the #1 song was the day you were born. I am "Get Down Tonight" by KC and the Sunshine (or something) band. I love that song and always dance to it and sing it randomly when there is nothing else to say. I think it is karma that it was my song. The song for Gwendolyn is not one have heard of, but I am horrible with names, so I may know it. "Yeah" by Usher feat Lil Jon and Ludacris. Don't know?? I am more of a Country girl these days. I throw in old school hiphop when I am going out. Nothing like Alasnis to get a person up when they are bored. I am more of a movie person, the radio is fine enough for me, I go spend money on purchasing movies anyday.
Got some maternity clothes in the mail yesterday off ebay. Don't think I will last anywhere near 23 weeks in my normal clothes this time. Still don't feel terribly pregnant, only tired. Have some of the same food aversions and some new ones, garlic is not my friend right now.
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
"Yeah" is one of the songs that was my favorite's when Thaddeus was born. It was inescapable here.
How on earth are you living without garlic, that would surely kill me, LOL. What are you loving with this pregnancy?
I still taste garlic in my mouth from 6 weeks ago. I am so tired of gum and mints. I always have this nasty taste and it won't go away. I hope I get garlic back. I had an aversion to pattied meat last pg as well, but ate some while not pg and was alright. My loves change from day to day this time. What I love and have to have one day will surely not be what I want the next. Makes eating leftovers very hard. Bacon is still a favorite and I have found that Gwendolyn loves it too, figures, I ate it enough will pg.
Hello? The link for the website? You can't tease us like that, girl. Give it up!
Oops
http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/member/birthdayno1.php
enjoy.
Post a Comment