Friday, April 15, 2005

Is this what I have to look forward to??


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Does this mean I am in trouble in 15 years??  I think she looks like her father, I would never get that excited about Busch beer.  This is actually an old picture, but i love it.  I am feeling nostaligic to babies.  I am having a hard time comprehending that I will have an infant in my arms in 9 months.  With Gwendolyn, it took a year to get pregnant, so I had tons of time to wish and plan and dream.  This baby was intended, but I am amazed it happened so fast.  Matt is dieing to tell people.  I had Gwendolyns t-shirt made yesterday so we are ready.  I was planning on waiting till mothers day, but looks like Matt and my Dad may go bear hunting in Valdez.  Plus, I don't know that Matt could hold out that long.  I said that if we had a family meeting between now and then, we would announce.  Looks like we will have one this weekend for family business.  I am not sure how Marwan and Erin will feel, they only had the solo pregnancy for 2 weeks at this point.  I hope they are excited to share this, we're committed.



I feel great with no morning sickness, but would LOVE to have a nap everyday.  I am looking forward to people knowing.

No comments: