I didn't score so well, but hey it is monday morning and I go on vacation in two days. I borrowed this from Christas' blog, just for fun. I also have a fun new sling coming from Christa that I can use now with Gwendolyn and with the new baby. BB2 was kicking me in the bladder the other night. Such an amazing feeing, not having to pee, but feeling a life growing inside you.
Monday, June 27, 2005
Are you stupid??
I didn't score so well, but hey it is monday morning and I go on vacation in two days. I borrowed this from Christas' blog, just for fun. I also have a fun new sling coming from Christa that I can use now with Gwendolyn and with the new baby. BB2 was kicking me in the bladder the other night. Such an amazing feeing, not having to pee, but feeling a life growing inside you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on the baby, and on the nice blog...
Yeah, that test is silly anyway. It's all trick questions that have no business being asked! LOL
I've been feeling fluttery baby kicks, and it's so cool. Even if I get pregnant a million times (NOT HAPPENIN') it will never cease to amaze me. :)
awww...I miss that feeling!!
Post a Comment