Friday, May 27, 2005

Puffy Baby Picture


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



She looks worse today, the puffiness is creeping down into her eye lids. The dr put her on antibiotics today with concern for staf and the swelling not having gone down. I feel so bad for her. I don't know if it hurts or itches, but she seems bothered by it. Poor baby:(
We bought the mosquito machine and it cost $500:eek2 , but it is eating them already.:clap
Keep us in your prayers that the swelling goes down.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Try this:
Mix into a spray bottle some witch
hazel or distilled water with a few drops of TTO, peppermint EO, citronella EO and Lavendar EO.

This should be mild enough for baby skin and should keep the buggies away. I'll let you know if I get any other good tips.

AK Alter Ego said...

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try it. I appreciate the help. She is doing so much better this week. It took 5 days for the swelling to go down completely.

Daph said...

Och, poor baby! She's so sweet, just look at that shiny hair and those pretty eyes!

Thanks for being my first customer! I sent you a couple of e-mails about measuring yourself. The first was all business-ey, and then I recognized your name and sent you another e-mail. D'UH! LOL Anyway, just shoot me an e-mail with your measurement or let me know if you have any questions. :)