Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Recent pictures

With new fabulous batteries for my camera, I have been taking more pictures, Yea!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Going to Church on Sunday in her new pretty dress, that I later noticed was dry clean only, thank-you-very-much.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Owen in his Eskimo kuspuk, lookin handsome
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Longest he has ever left a hat on before, LOL
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I just love the look she was giving me here, "ah Mom"
PLUS, proof that she can do dishes and was very willing back in the day.

6 comments:

erika said...

I hate dry clean only! It should be banned from children's wear! But your kids are so cute!

CrunchyCon said...

ITA with Erika!

Just precious!

sb said...

Your kids are so cute!!! LOL about the washing dishes... the drycleaning sucks, but at least she looks great!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Nikki said...

Great pics Marita. I'm glad you're back to blogging. The kids are adorable. I can't get over how big Owen is now and Gwendolyn is beautiful! I love the dishes pic.

Beth said...

Cute photos! Dry clean only? You've just got to be kidding!?!

And I hate you for your fab camera. =-\