Friday, November 02, 2007

My baby is growing up

Owen will be two this month and it is sinking in that he is no longer my little baby. He crib climbing excursions have prompted his grandparents to buy his a toddler bed for his birthday. I am not supposed to know, but they just bought him a Cars bed. It kinda breaks my heart to not have a crib up in that room anymore. I just hope and pray that I get the chance to put it back up in the future. It is all contigent on Matt being willing to have more babies. I hope and pray.

4 comments:

erika said...

(((hugs)))

CrunchyCon said...

more ((hugs))

ArcticAngel said...

i hate the feeling of them growing up, i can't believe my baby is 17 months already! ((hugs)) to you!
AND I'm sure you'll be able to convince matt to have more babies :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, 2 already!!!! Amazing.
-sb