I came into the kids room last night when Owen was crying. They have both been battling colds, so I thought nothing of the cry. Knew it was him, so my first look was to the crib. EMPTY!! He is standing there next to it. Faarrreeeaaaakkkk out!! He is not crying because he is hurt like he fell out, but I think he was crying to be back in there. Little stinker had pulled every wipe out of the box.
I think I might have been nagging the kids too much about their being sick and not passing it on to other kids. First words out of Gwendolyns mouth this morning as she sat up in bed, "I'm all better now Mommy, can I touch other kids now?" I had to laugh. I must have harped too much this weekend with her Halloween parties and birthday parties and other kids to be around.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL I hope they feel better and can touch other kids soon!
poor boy!!! hope you are all feeling better soon! are you going to be around for turkey day?
Post a Comment