Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hiiii

I am not sure how, but that has become Owen's word for "up". I correct him time and again, but I always get "hi" in response. He has such a cute way of exclaiming "YEAH" when the answer is affirmative.

My kids burst at the seams with excitement over so much stuff. Gwendolyn's preschool teacher commented on that yesterday. She is exhuberant over so many things and her excitement is contagious. "Yea, we are carving a pumpkin (arms waving wildly), Yea, we are pulling gunk out (less waving thankfully), Yea we are eating seeds (cooked fortunately)." I love their enthusiasm for life.

2 comments:

Beth said...

At least he's talking! Mine says Mama for More Food and thats about it! Maybe he just has a one-track mind?

erika said...

There is nothing better than an excitement for life! It really is contagious, and that's a good thing. :)