Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Action packed weekend

We started out the weekend with a 40th birthday party. I love this picture and the look she is giving me.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saturday night we went the the CHAM and this is the dress I wore for the night. Matt and I rented a room and that was fabulous. No worries about how much free champagne I drank and how we would get home.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is the outfit I modeled.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We started getting snow on saturday and there were taken when we ventured out to play on sunday.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

ArcticAngel said...

you look HOT in those outfits! I guess I shouldn't be complaining about the snow we got on Sunday since yours came a day earlier!

CrunchyCon said...

You look amazing! Love the snow pics!

Beth said...

you look great! And the kids are so cute in their snowsuits!

Anonymous said...

Great Pics!!!!

-sb