"I like this cookie Momma"
Owen had the priveledge of his first Oreo the other day and after asking for more and more, as I was distributing 1/2 a cookie at a time, he proclaimed the above statement. Normally you can only pick out a few words out of every statement, but each one of these were crystal clear :)
He received a Buzz Lightyear costume to wear for his sisters birthday party. He was in a slight waking up daze when he was first shoved into the costume. That quickly turned to awe of what he now was. He has a Buzz alterego and becomes an animal with a goofy sense of humor and it is amusing to watch when wear Buzz.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I should buy my kids oreos! We're still working on the girl scout cookies though. Its amazing how they can talk fine when they have something important to say!
-Beth
mmm.... Oreos.... I like those cookies, too!
What a nice mommy you are! I never share my Oreos...
Post a Comment