Tuesday, April 15, 2008

polite, lazy, and stubborn....

That sums up my boy!!
He will bless anyone who sneezes and even pulls off a "bless you" for himself, too cute.
But that child will NOT climb the stairs by himself. I will leave him down there for upwards of 20-30 minutes, crying his fool head off while I promise and threaten from the top. Will.Not.Move!! I normally go get him and then put his snotty face in time out in his room.
Does not change a thing!! This is where the stubborn title comes into play. If he does not want to do something, it aint happening.
Polite, Lazy, Stubborn, but darn cute!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someday you will be thankful he can't be pushed into doing something he doesn't want to do. Really, you will.

Anonymous said...

I think I have his long-lost twin brother at my house!!
-Beth

Anonymous said...

I'd hate the stair too at that height. I mean really, it must look like a mountain. He must wonder... will I ever get to the top?