Monday, June 02, 2008

Checking in

I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth, but have so much going on in my life that there is no space for anything I want to do.
I have resigned from Youth Court and will work out at the family business a few days a week and then have a couple more days with the kids. This transision will take place at the end of June.
I have one fund raiser done, the one for my friend who had triplets and have one more MAJOR one to go that will be in the planning for the rest of the summer. It is a fashion show in October, the 49th annual. Benefiting disadvantage women and children and the deaf and hearing impaired. I am nuts and agreed to co-chair the fundraiser.
We had a garage sale this last weekend and may have it again this upcoming weekend. It was nice to sit around in the sun and relax.

Life goes on and I am looking forward to the changes that will come.

2 comments:

A Crafty Mom said...

You busy lady you!!! So much change, but I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end. Hang in there :-)

ArcticAngel said...

wow! surprising news :)happy for you though!!! miss you guys and fairbanks...miss the old days of it too :{