Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy 7 year 1 day Anniversary

To Matt and I.
We were able to slip away for dinner and Indiana Jones last night and followed up with a nightcap after.
I have come to care a little less if Matt acknowledges our special day with a card, mainly that he doesn't forget it completely. I gave him a card on his pillow before we went out and was pleasantly suprised to find a cute card on my steering wheel this morning, announcing a happy 7 years and 1 day. His effort is cute.
It would piss me off bad if it was my birthday, but acceptable for our anniversary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're coming up on 12!!!!! Together for 15!!!! Holy molars batman, that's worth a full-toothed smile. :-)
Congrats on 7. But don't believe the crap about the itch. It can come before... after... or not at all. Course, you didn't say anything about itching did you?