Saturday, July 19, 2008

Actually.....

Is the word heard most often in my 4 year old world lately. She manages to use it as practically every other word. Still kinda cute, but I can see it getting old.
She happened to ask me today if I knew what actually meant. I asked what, curious what her answer would be. Turns out she thinks it means "yes" is Spanish. How funny she is!!

Another way.with.words conversation took place this morning. I was late getting us to the starting place for the parade we were walking in. As I try to drive into downtown, I come across a baracade ( should have known better ) and exclaim to the cop who cannot hear me "your killing me!!" I turn around and head another path into downtown and the parade I am afraid will start without us and she asks what I mean by he is killing me? I let her know I was just fustrated and it was an expression meaning he was giving me a hard time. She turns it around to work for her and says "oh, he's giving me a headache". Good answer babe.

4 comments:

erika said...

LOL... Lots of people give me headaches, too!

Anonymous said...

"Actually" is one of Kenna's favorite words, too!

180360 said...

Hey Lady!

I found you. It was really great to see you. And here I was finally able to see some pics of the babes. SO adorable. :) Next time you visit, bring the whole family...

Take care!

Anonymous said...

that's actually a really cute post, actually.