Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Baby naming quiz

So we are still nowhere with a boys name, go figure. I just opened an e-mail from American Baby that said it had a quiz to help you name your child. 12 questions and this is what it spits out.

You were probably pretty popular during your teenage years -- wore all the hip clothes, went to all the best parties, and dated the quarterback of the football team. If you want your child to be the best-liked kid in his or her class, you should consider baby names that people associate with being kind, popular, fun, attractive, and stylish.

OK, thanks. I know I was popular and liked to party, but give me a name dammit. I am already TRYING to come up with something that is associated with being kind, fun, attractive, and stylish. But what is that. I don't want something that there will be 5 of in the classroom, nor do I want something so off the wall that it is lame. You are giving this little person an identity for the rest of their lives, like it or not. It has to get them through childhood and still be a good grown-up name. Ugghhhh, suggestions???

2 comments:

Nikki said...

How about the name Maddox? I know Angelina has it...but it's cool darnit!!!

AK Alter Ego said...

That name has actually crossed my mind too. I will run it by Matt and gauge his reaction. Curious