Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Middle name meme

Jules openly tagged for this meme. Here are the rules:
1 You have to post these rules before you give you the facts.
2 Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name.
3 If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
4 When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
5 At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


L - learned, I feel like I am always learning, in all parts of life

E - Easy-going. I am slow to rile up and I have a very passive personality

N - Nice, I pride myself of being a nice person and someone people like and are willing to come to for help or friendship.

O - Optimistic, I like to think of the glass as half full and get fustrated with pessemistic people.

R - Reliable, I come through in a pinch for people and my word is my bond. How cheesy cliche, but true.

E - man, another E one......Educated works, but not exciting....Energetic, not always.....Experimental, that is life in general....exepmt, from what?.....Eager, I'm not a beaver....Easy, slut haha....Encouragement - I feel like I go through life encouraging people and boosting them up to their full potential. In my work life and my friend life and of course in my family life. There, I like that one.

I tag anyone who wants to play along, cheers.

2 comments:

erika said...

We sound a lot alike!

Anonymous said...

And Encouraging you are!