Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Various updates

Owen is talking up a storm!! Most words you can make out, but there is lots of rambling in the sentence too. Mainly, I have talkative children. His mulescum (sp) bumps seems to be going away. His back and pits haven't looked this good since he was a few months old. Yay, maybe this is the end!! He also has this adorable strut/run thing he does. It is so cute to see, he tucks his elbows back and kinda sticks his butt out and jams right along.

Gwendolyn is testing her sassy boundaries. She will lip off if someone answers her question that she didn't intend to, "Grandma, I wasn't talking to you" with attitude of course. Bleck, I hate it and am working very hard of breaking it. I still haven't unpacked Gwendolyns Michigan luggage and now we have Anchorage motorhome crap to unpack. That is the worst part of travel.

Speaking of travel, I spent all afternoon yesterday researching renting a house in Oahu in November. Getting excited!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

November is a wonderful tinme to go to HI!!!!

Beth said...

I wanna come to Hawaii too!

CrunchyCon said...

I wish you could post video of Owen's strut/run!

I think the 3 y/o attitude is practice for when they are 13. We are in big trouble!

Anonymous said...

Hawaii sounds heavenly!

erika said...

OK, not to ignore all the other stuff, because really - - yeah that to CK... BUT, OMG Hawaii in November is like a dream for me. I am so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Ditto... HI will be fabulous!

Mine's prone to saying things like, "You don't talk to me that way!"

-sb