Thursday, August 23, 2007

Shoelace follow-up

Poppa picks Gwendolyn up from school and men are no good at getting information. I never *really* know how her day went at school, till I drop her off again the next time.
So this morning the teacher says, "Gwendolyn was sure challenging and spirited on Tuesday". I guess she took her laces out all day long and that was just the shoes. She limit tested every activity and instruction. The teacher thinks she may have won the day and was ready for round 2 today. Ackkk, she is full of it!! My cousin plans on helping in the classroom on Thursdays, not sure if that will help Gwendolyn or hinder her.
She is a fiery one, that is for sure!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One day you'll be bragging about her fiery personality!
-sb

Anonymous said...

LOL, I love a little girl with spunk!

CrunchyCon said...

LOL! Sounds a bit like her Momma!

AK Alter Ego said...

CK - LMAO, busted