Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Baby moniter

I want to have a baby moniter as long as my kids share a room. It can be so neat to hear what they say to each other. Sunday morning, I was laying in bed knowing Gwendolyn was awake. I hear her get out of bed and say to Owen "don't cry bubba, I will be right back. I'm going to see momma, don't cry" It was so sweet that she cared about how her leaving would affect him. Sibling love is so seet. Of course she beat him up later in the day, but they have their moments.

We are transitioning Gwendolyn into a no nap girl. If she naps during the afternoon, she is up till 10:30 - 11:00pm and that is too hard on her. It is sometimes a challenge to keep her awake all afternoon, but it seems to benefit her. Owen just has one nap a day now, in the afternoon right after lunch. He is still super food picky. I normally give in and give him a jar of nasty stage 3 baby food for dinner and he gobbles it down. I don't get it. That stuff looks and smells nasty and I think I cook yummy food :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very sweet and I've had that stage where she seemed to prefer the "nasty" jarred stuff. I'm sure he'll see the light soon!

-sb

erika said...

OMG. So sweet the way she talks to him!