I had loaned a dress to my sister in law to see if it would fit. We have a formal fundraiser to attend in a few weeks. Didn't fit and it was in the car, riding around like a good dress should. There, stage is set....
G-What is this
Mom-It is a dress that Auntie borrowed but it didn't fit.
G-Why didn't it fit
Mom-Her boobs are too big
G-Do you have big boobs?
Mom-They are alright, not too big not too small (still driving)
G-Will I have big boobs?
Mom-(Dying here)The possibility is there baby, you have genetics working for you on that one.
G-Huh??
Mom-nevermind (turning up kid music)
On the other hand, Owen laughs and tries to tickle me if he sees me topless. I am glad they amuse him.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Too funny!
LOL - boob man.
Well, she is almost ready for her first bra now :-) LOL!
Ahhh, sooo cute. *smiles*. Good to see someone with a sense of humor. Big Huge Tits
Post a Comment