Monday, May 05, 2008

Cuddle Bug Boy

Owen was still a little sick this last weekend and ended up sleeping with me off and on all night friday. He had to have everypart of his self touching me, all-night-long!! Cute, but not sleep conducive for me.
He was in their room Saturday night and I went to peek in on him as I went to bed. I came in right as he was trying to climb over his sister and get into her bed to have someone to sleep with. TOO ADORABLE!! Gwendolyn was waking up at the same time and asking "Owwwwen, what are you doing?" I grabbed him off and tucked him back into his bed with a kiss and hug.
Such a sweet cuddle bug.

4 comments:

erika said...

Awww... I have mixed feeling when they're cuddly like that, too. It's sweet, and I try to enjoy it while it's here... but Man, I get no rest!

Anonymous said...

So, I'm working on my undercover, "alterego" blog. I promise not to delete it this time. There will be NO revealing my identity. Wanna help concoct a good one? See, that way I can retell high school stories and STILL protect the innocent... er... and the guilty. ;-)
Oh, I'm waiting for an invitation to come visit ya know. You need to meet my mister.
And i need to meet yours plus the kidos. Your daughter looks like you!!!!

Tracy .

Anonymous said...

Little boys are so sweet when they sleep though!
-Beth

Anonymous said...

Girl! Where are you?