
Her 1st Birthday was a week ago and it seems she has grown up so much in the last week. She is now walking more than a step and she is "talking". Prior to a week ago, she babbled mama and dada and ook (Duke the dog), now she looks like she is really trying to formulate words and speak to you. These are actual conversations. It is too bloomin cute. I gave her the FIRST haircut on sunday, that too makes her seem so much more grown up. Just a trim of the bangs makes her look toddler like and less baby. This has all happened too fast for my tastes. Where is my baby going?? We went to Mary Kay party at Angies last night, really about the girls and the munchies and wine, make-up is a sidebar. That was the first time the Gwendolyn was the least bit clingy and that is no fun. I loved having an independent baby who was the life of the toddlers. Not last night, if I was more than 2 feet away, panic and cry. I hope this was just a result of the year shots on monday. She had a slight temperature and was emotionally tender all day with daddy. That and she woke up crying at 10pm and wanted nothing to do with me, nursing, being held, daddy. She just wanted to sit there and cry. It was rather pathetic, broke my heart.
I am very proud of my limited blogger talents. I managed to create links to other bogs that I have lurked at. Plus, if all goes as planned, I will have put a picture into a blog. Well, I ought to so some work - considering I am at work and my boss decided to come in today.
No comments:
Post a Comment