Thursday, March 17, 2005

Sorry so big

Sorry the family picture below is so big, still learning.
I was just visiting chaoticharmony and saw a fun "exercise" that she had completed from another blog. Instructions follow:
Nearest Book
Courtesy of Talking Toad.
1. Grab the nearest book
2. Open the book to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog, along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it. Just grab what is closest!
" The Juvenile Courts Response to Victims of Juvenile Offenders"
Regardless of participents' experiences as victims if violent versus property crimes, there was considerable consensus as to victims' needs from the juvenile court and justice system. Blah blah blah, the rest of the sentences are that boring, essencially, contact the victim and make sure their needs are met.

I am feeling blogger bold today. I joined in on the fun on chaoticharmony and posted a recipe for Bitchin Kitchin a cook book being compiled of bloggee recipies. Should be fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marita ~ Thanks for visiting my blog & playing my book game :) There aren't too many rules when it comes to bloggin' so jump right in anytime you want!

Carol
chaoticharmony.typepad.com

Michele said...

I've done this before on my blog (see: http://hanginwithmichele.blogspot.com/2005/02/chain-blogging.html). But today's book is My Dream of You by Nuala O'Faolain.

"It's half that I don't know how to chat and half that I don't feel confident anyone wants me to.
I'm going to tell Nora about you, Jimmy said. You need a therapist."