I am so excited, I have been "found". I had two comments on my last post, yeah!! I "know" Carol, as well as you can know someone through cyberspace, but Michele was a surprise. I did venture over to Micheles' blog to check her out. One of her recent post was 10 things you didn't know about her that would surprise you (title was along those lines, but that was the moral of the post). I don't know that I would come up with 10 fascinating thing, but I will try.
1) I have shot and killed a Black Bear
2) In my stupid youth, I "borrowed" a car
3) Cosmic karma coming back around, I had my work vehicle stolen while 150 miles from civilization.
4) I brought marijuana to Church camp as a stupid teenager
5) I went back and have since been a Youth Counselor (are you catching a theme, righting my youthful wrongs)
I'll come back with 5 more some other day, I am out of fascinating inspiration.
This is so fun. Speaking of the blog world, I was reading a new magazine, I think it was called NEWS. It pulls all the top articles from various other magazines and compiles them in their magazine. Imagine my surprise when one of the articles was about Dooce. It mentioned how she had lost her job because of things she has written in her blog. It gave the definition of being "dooced", this is now a word. Such a crazy world. I think her blog was the first I had read, a fellow March Munchkin mom had posted a link to it. Too fun.
Monday, March 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
God it's taken me forever to post and friggin comment!
Thanks for posting on my blog. I'm kinda new to the world of blogging too. It's addicting isn't it! Your family is beautiful by the way.
You shot and killed a bear? I would have been shaking in my boots.
Post a Comment