Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Belly shots at 21 weeks

I made Matt take a couple pictures of me last night. Not the greatest in clarity, but what can you do. As of last week, I have gained 3 pounds and have felt little man kicking around since 18 weeks on a regular basis. The heartbeat from the ultrasound was 146. I was never given a number with Gwendolyn. I wish I would have measured my belly at the end of my last pregnancy so I have something to compare to.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I look veiny, yuck
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gwendolyn is curious about belly buttons. She has no concept that mama has a baby in her belly. She has been good with babies lately, though she needs to learn to be a little more gentle. That will come with consistant time around baby brother. I bought a few boy pj's and outfits at the used place yesterday. I bought a fair amount for Gwendolyn and then was given tons of fabulous hand-me-downs. She has so much clothes, it is ridiculous!!! There are tons of things that I never tooks the tags off, that I have given away. Why use the brand new that I bought when there are so many great used ones. If something was given to us, I will wash and put her in it, but if it was one I bought-I regift. There I admit it, I regift. That is a load off. Does it really count when I am regifting something I bought in the first place?

No comments: