I have been so excited that my little girl and wanted nothing to do with watching tv. Sure there are times I would like her to sit still and not need me or play. Hey, I like to cook dinner in peace. last week she sat on my lap and watched 15 minutes of Dora. That is the most yet. i had tried Baby Einstein and she could care less, fine by me. She spent the morning with my mom today and is starting to get a cold/runny nose, so was a little tender. I just spoke with mom and she said Gwendolyn loved watching Barney, watched for half an hour. Great, it has to be the big lame purple dianosar that catches her attention. Baby Einstein I liked, Barney I loath. Matt will be real happy with this turn of events, I'm sure. I can tell you there will never be a tv in her room while she is in my house. Dang, that sounded very parent like.
Had a very successful weekend of shopping in Anchorage with Erin. We filled the back of the car and didn't even have any big items. Went to lunch with some girlfriends and had a fun visit. Anchorage has lots to offer, but I still like the pace of Fairbanks better. We are going to dinner at Marwan and Erins' tonight. Enchiladas, yummy. Hope Gwendolyn behaves herself in a non-childproof house. At least it is her aunt and uncles place. They are long-term housesitters, so none of the crap is even theirs. It will be so nice when we both have new little babies. I saw a 6 week old yesterday, so little and sweet. I miss when Gwendolyn was immobile. As I am sure I will miss when she couldn't talk and won't shut up now.
Oh well, the trials and tribulations of kids.
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment