Sunday, July 17, 2005

It's a BOY

I as still in a little shock, I had resigned myself to it being a girl. All the old wives tales pointed to a girl. I thought Gwendolyn was going to be a boy and she wasn't and I thought this one was going to be a girl, so I should have known it would be a boy. Matt is beaming proud. I know he wanted a boy. I only cared because I knew Matt wanted a boy so bad. I had gotten used to thinking of the baby as Trinity, our girl name. Now we need to narrow down our boy choices. We like Blake, my favorite last time
Blaise, but just heard that is the name of a character in the new Harry Potter and it will become popular
Troy
Harley, but our last name is Bunch, so I don't know what I think of that.
It is nice to know gender ahead of time and have the luxary of weighing these heavy choices. Now to shop for blue clothes. My sister-in-law and I are going to Anchorage (350 miles) to shop for baby stuff this next weekend. No baby, should be very nice.
Since Matt is not home to take a picture of my belly, I will post another picture of Gwendolyn.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: