I look fat and she looks grumpy with her wrinkled nose look, but what the hell, we are in a picture together. I really do have hair, but it is all pulled back. This was taken at a kids carnival I was working at.
She is full of sass, Nikki. Nice to meet you Rena. It is great to run across others from AK. I went and read lots of your blog, but ran out of time to comment. I need to go back. Thanks for visiting and commenting
2 comments:
Marita the look on Gwendolyn's face is priceless. I love it!!!
She is full of sass, Nikki.
Nice to meet you Rena. It is great to run across others from AK. I went and read lots of your blog, but ran out of time to comment. I need to go back. Thanks for visiting and commenting
Post a Comment