Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Things I do right as Mommy

I tell my children everyday that I love them
I give them hugs and kisses everyday
I sneak in their room every night, a few times, and retuck them in bed and make sure they are covered up
I smile at them
I answer thier endless questions
I set boundaries for them
I love thier father
I teach them what a family is
I take them to Church (most weeks)
I foster a relationship with thier grandparents
I make sure they have a roof over thier heads and food in thier bellies, when Owen will comply and eat (stubborn boy)
Again, most importantly, I love them and they know it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the balance of this with your last post. Good job, mom! We just don't hear that enough, do we?

Beth said...

You sound like a great mom to me!