Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer fun so far....

We went to a kids craft event at the University Museum and had lots of fun Photobucket
They are sewing purse/pouchesPhotobucket
Matts natioal debut party his BF threwPhotobucket
Can't resist holding a babyPhotobucket
We spent an afternoon at Pioneer Park, outdoor kids place and tourist trap. Riding the trainPhotobucket
Running in the sprinklersPhotobucket
Creeping up on the sprinklersPhotobucket
Still getting hosedPhotobucket
Helping brother with the water fountainPhotobucket
Lookin too old and sassily grown-upPhotobucket
Brother has to get in on the action of posingPhotobucket
And finally, we attended an air show this week, Owen loved itPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And the view of us from the toddler standpoint, LOL Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, why are you cut out of the baby-holding picture? S'cuse me, I need to see my friend!!
Totally love the Happy Birthday Banner. Life IS hard in Alaska. How in the world do you do it?

Anonymous said...

Um "debut" banner.

erika said...

Those are great pics! When did they get so big??? I mean really! You're going to send G to college soon! She's gorgeous... and little Owen is not so little... big man... *sigh* it's just heartbreaking.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Much better. Now I can see my friend. I miss you so much. After all these years...

And after all these years, I still can't get that man crossing college ave (is that right) in the middle of the night. (or was it day, lol) Crazy.

The children are gorgeous. And they HAVE grown.

CrunchyCon said...

Your kids are growing up way too fast!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! -sb

Anonymous said...

Yikes, when did they get so big?!

Anonymous said...

Friend-- You're beautiful. So are your children. (should I say the hubby is beautiful too... ? )
More pictures please. (can you snap some shots of squarebanks? I forget what the place looks like. Oh, and I miss the fresh smell. Seriously, it just smells better in Alaska. The lower 48 is polluted. ick.

180360 said...

They are so cute!!! And yes, she does look like you. Although I could see an expression of Matt in there. :)