Thursday, July 12, 2007

Couldn't sleep in

Today was my rare chance to sleep in and have no children in the house when I chose to get out of bed. COULDN'T DO IT!!! Why you wonder? Because Matt was making my little girl late for school and it was driving me crazy!! It took everything I had to not get out of bed and tell him to step the pace up 5 notches. What a waste of my sleep in turn. I was up at the same time. She had to have been at least 15 minutes late for school and I dispise being late and pride myself on being an on-time person. She already had the potential to being a whitetrash child today. Her lunch box wasn't in her cubby hole on Tuesday and grandpa didn't know to search it out. That meant today, her lunch was in a plastic grocery bag. ACK. I left very specific instruction with Matt to find her lunch box and transfer the lunch over or just leave everything loose in her cubby. I don't want my little girl getting picked on, LOL
Although, I am enjoying the house all to myself this morning. Uninterupted internet time, cooking channel on TV, and no one calling me momma ;)

On a very off topic side note....Owen pooped in the potty 2 days ago. Woohoo I think he is still far from ready, but that was huge. It is those little things in life that make me happy, like poop in a toilet.

4 comments:

CrunchyCon said...

Poop in the toilet makes me happy too!

And your deal with the not sleeping in because your daughter would be late - that's me too!

Beth said...

Go Owen!! (And make sure you notice my blog moved!)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Owen!!!

erika said...

Oh... I hate when my sleep in day is ruined. (((hugs)))