Thursday, July 19, 2007

It's no wonder...

I drive like I do. Here are a sample of what I hear from the back seat.
Owen "gogogogogo"
Gwenodlyn "Faster Mommy" "You drive faster than Daddy" "Your now the leader Mommy" "Wow, we are going fast"
Is it no wonder that I go fast, I impress my children. *Sad head shake* I need to get a grip.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha - mine tell me to go slower! Unless we're stuck in traffic, then they try and get me to run over all the cars in front of me.

-Beth

erika said...

Mine do that too! "We're winning mommy! See? We beat them!" It's really hard not to comply with the gogogogogogogo requests, LOL.

Anonymous said...

lol! Mine like to go "super fast"

Anonymous said...

My father taught McKenna to tell me I'm driving too fast, oh joy!

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I don't remember your driving being all that fast. LOL! I miss you so much! I wish I could come visit soon so I can meed the hubby and kidos!

AK Alter Ego said...

Tracy, I drive much faster now that I don't have to split my attention with a cigarette in my hand, LOL. That is my only explanation.
Jules, I wish someone would teach my to tell me to slow down. I taught them to tell Matt to put his seatbelt on when the bell dinged, LOL. Quite effective.