Yep, that is the word that my sweet little girl exclaimed tonight when her macaroni and cheese noodle fell off her fork onto her pants. Why you ask? That would be what I exclaimed in the kitchen not three minutes earlier when the spoon fell out of the pan and hit my shirt, twice, in the matter of minutes.
It is all my fault and I have the cleaner mouth out of Matt and I. Oh the shame of it all. I have every intention of fessing up too.
When I tried telling her that it was an adult word and she wasn't to use it, she replied "It is my word now". Dammit, that backfired.
The kids and I did a photo shoot for a commercial this morning and then again this afternoon. They called and said there had been technical difficulties and we needed to reshoot it. My understanding is that it will be for an internet site and brochures. It is for a new housing subdivision that my uncle manages and they were trying to portray that it is a family place to live and took pictures of me walking Owen in the stroller and Gwendolyn riding her bike next to us and then them sliding on the playground with me catching them at the bottom. They both did so wonderful, both times. I was quite proud!! If only it paid :)
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
"It is my word now" LMAO!
She told you, lol. And how cool about the commercial- if you get the link to the website, post it!
Very cool about the commercial!
It's sad when our 3 year old's get smarter than us! LOL!
Oh, yes -- I feel your pain! Phoebe was muttering to herself the other day, and I distinctly heard her say, "dammit!" When I told her that it's a bad word, she said, "So, only mommy says it?" LMAO
Post a Comment