Feel free to ignore, but I wanted this written somewhere. I need the HCG to be at 0 and the hemaglobin (it is what carries oxygen around your body and low numbers are anemic, over 12 is preferred)
June 3rd - HCG 1800
June 5th - HCG 980
June 8th first Methotrexate shot and HCG 870
June 15th - HCG 2950 and Hemaglobin 12
June 15th - second Methotrexate shot
June 20th - back in ER for pain and feared rupture,
June 23rd - HCG 1120
June 25th - HCG 480 and Hemaglobin 9.9
June 28th - HCG 198 and Hemaglobin 10.1
July 2nd - HCG 83
July 9th - 22 HCG Getting closer!!!
July 16th - 12 HCG Still not there dammit. I had such high hopes for this week
July 23rd - 4 HCG and the DR cleared me to stop testing. Woohoo!!
I will test weekly till 0
Friday, July 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment